Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BUY THIS BOOK.



Well, here it is...

Flight: Volume 8 is finally available for Pre-Order at Amazon! And if you look down that list you will see my name, among many of my heroes...which makes me very misty-eyed. I have been so completely blessed to be part of this Volume.

For those not in the know, this 8th volume of the Flight anthology will be it's last. And it's going to be a pretty amazing volume, after seeing all the work come together...I am SO excited. I totally recommend picking up a copy yourself.

I won't wax too poetical this time around...I did that in my last entry about Flight. But I really can't wait for you guys to read it. The cover really captures the bittersweet tone of the whole experience, closing this series out. It also feels kind of like this.


6 comments:

Liz Mooney said...

YAY!

I pre-ordered it today. :) <3

Anna said...

I am so totally buying this - but I have to buy the other volumes first, I think. XD I've got volumes 1-5.

It feels kind of sad to think that this will be the last one.

elv said...

INSTANT PRE-ORDER. I hoped it'd be released sooner so I could also get it signed by Kostas Kiriakakis in ComicdomCon (the only convention in Greece) but then I remembered that it is always released in the summer. Anyway, OH MY GOD YAY. This is amazing. :D No I just have to buy volume 6 and I will have all of them. *__*

Cons Oroza said...

Oooh, fantastic song.

I miiiight pre-order it... I'd love to have it, but first I need to know if the paperback edition's quality is good. Is it? : O

l said...

coNs Oroza: The paperbacks are very high-quality. I haven't seen one yet with broken binding.

Cons Oroza said...

Thank you!