Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Dark and Stormy Night...



I'm clearing out my backlog!
I promised I'd work on more personal work and as a result would be posting more frequently. Which I have been...but I've just gotten saddled with a large personal project that I am really excited about...and that will be taking up most of my spare time from here up till around February!

In the meantime, I remembered that this old thing had never seen the light of day!
SooOOooOo...this is a preview, the first page of 7, of a comic I did almost a year ago. I'll refrain from going into too much explanation till I post the rest of it.
It was done for an upcoming Anthology called Seasons, being published by Sofawolf Press. I took the opportunity to revisit my love for all things even obliquely related to Redwall :)

Like I said, it's been over a year since I made this and now all I can see are it's flaws. Go easy on me :p
Hope you guys like it; more soon!

-n

2 comments:

James said...

This looks great. Did the anthology get published? I'd love to see the rest of it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick...don't forget to post your prose! Waiting......